- mention of the Royal Mage Academy
- dead body levitated by magic, done by a person explicitly called the Royal Mage
- mages run around changing the colors of things
- mage changes the color of POV character's clothing, with magic special effects at center stage
- prince arrives on magical flying horse (at this point, Person Two speculated that it COULD be fantasy, while Person One went, and I quote, "AHHH! What? I bought the healer/mage academy thing, but nowhere else did you indicate that this world was otherwise extraordinary!")
- prince's backstory includes enchanting doors and mirrors - at the use of the verb "enchanting," Person Two conceded that the setting could be fantasy.
Funny? I thought so.